Good morning people! Today I am going to list the common pet peeves that angers normal people like us but when we think about it after the experience, it makes us laugh to ourselves. They are (based on my own experiences mostly)…. *drumrolls*:
1) The “Lift Groupies”: You already pressed the lift button and wait for your turn but a group of annoying people comes to wait and enters the lift FIRST leaving you with no space @ all. Get the hell outta the lift, I waited for 5 mins man.
2) The “Work Marathoners”: People rushing to work but treat it like a Marathon. You are already walking fast because you know that you would be late… But some monkeys think that you are over-taking them so they walk even faster. I am not trying to have a race but I am rushing for work. LOL
3) The “Late-Comers”: People who are late. Excuse me, do you think you are the Queen or something? Freaking set your alarm clock and don’t snooze it you fool…
4) The “Stinkos”: People who obviously needs a bath but refuses to bath totally because mentally they think they already smell good enough but in reality, we know how bad the smell is.
5) The Fan @ Work a.k.a. The “Suck-Ups”: In SG, we call people who really suck up to their bosses – “Kipas”. I ain’t definitely one of them for I speak my mind truthfully. However, I hate these “suckies”. They will, if their “suckiness” works, get promoted. I won’t clap my hands for them though because it’s not based on their own hard work.
6) The “World” People: In SG, if a person talks like as if they are billionaire but in actual fact, are not… we call them the “World” people. I had one colleague. She claimed she drove her sports car to Malaysia and people tried to rob things from in it. HOWEVER, she is always LATE for work. And guess what, where is your sports car woman? People can buy your story but I won’t unless if I see the object with my own eyes.
7) The “Stuck-Ups”: They think that they look like Miss Universe or rather Mr Manhunt. On top of that, they think that they are the best. When talking to you, it is as though you are someone who does not deserve their respect. YUCKS, these are the kinda people whom I truly dislike the most. They don’t even want to look you in the eyes because they find you out of their league.
8) The “Know-It-All”: You can talk about any topic in the world and they surely object or try to take over the conversation by saying more of their views so that people think they are the MOST knowledgeable. Oh God, why not you try signing up for Harvard since you’re so smart?
That’s about it for today all. Shall update on my slimming in action plan next 😛
Thank you so much for reading!