Today, I had very light breakfast – Sambal Ikan Bilis Bun. Will share my lunch later! LOL I had a craving for something sweet yet sourish. O M G I finished the Scoox in like what… 5 minutes? LOL
Okay, here are tips to keep your weight in check:
- Always have your breakfast, lunch & dinner – Don’t skip any meals because you might over-eat
- If you think your plate has too much food, just share with your family members – I usually give to my hubby in this case 😛 Sorry hubby…
- I know you are hungry but CHEW your food slowly. Well, I am guilty for eating too fast at times! OOPS :X
- Have small portions of food – Smaller plate for example.
- Reduce drinks that add on the calories like Pepsi etc. For me, I now stick to just Iced Milo and mineral water.
- Brisk walk to work and use the staircase at work everyday – Gets your body moving. Today I briskwalked to the train and it was freaking 1km people. LOL I try to walk and climb the stairs a whole. If you have a tracker, even better!
- Have herbal detox every night. Clears the crap out of your intestines.
That’s it for today! Stay Healthy!