A Photo of my Once Upon A Time Mc Delivery Baby – LOL
Recently, a friend of mine contacted me. She’s very heart-broken by the experience.
So I shared with her some very good tips (in my view, I guess haha):
- Some people said it’s good to stay friends with ex. My view – NO. It’s like a baggage to carry. If you wanna move on, move on for real.
- Delete all of the contacts pertaining to him or his friends.
- Click on the ‘Refresh’ button of your life, girlfriend! Pursue a degree or change to a new job. Quit the excuses and excel.
- Go for a physical makeover. Exercise and have a goal i.e. 6 pack or perhaps toned body or an ideal aimed weight
- Go for more pampering sessions – Massage, Manicure, Pedicure. Make yourself sizzling hot and irresistible.
- Join a volunteerism group to make new friends.
- Go for a hairstyling make-over. Perm, highlights, you name it. LOL
- Change your contact number and only add VIP people.
And last but not least, keep your contacts with only friends who inspire you… not degrade you further.